The Keto Flu sounds daunting, but in reality, it is not that bad. In fact, it’s sort of more like having a cold, not the full-blown flu. It typically lasts about a week and symptoms range in the area of headaches, irritability, bad breath, fatigue, nausea, and sugar cravings. The severity of symptoms are different for everyone, and you might imagine that if you’ve been eating nothing else, but refined carbohydrates you might expect a more severe reaction to the keto diet. The good news is that once you get past the 1-week mark, you’re going to start feeling A LOT better. What does that mean? Loads more energy, clarity of thought, and saying goodbye to those intense sugar cravings you got every day around 3 PM!
While you may be in the midst of your keto flu bout right now, we’ve got some tips on how to alleviate some of the symptoms, so that you can maintain motivation to make it week number two of your new life:
- Make sure to consume plenty of sodium. Add some salt into your water and on your keto meals.
- Drink a LOT of water. Aim for 4-6 liters of water a day to keep your kidneys filtering nicely and your bad keto breath at bay 😊
- Ensure vital mineral consumption, such as magnesium and potassium. An extra serving of spinach, yoghurt, and brussels sprouts should fix you up nicely.
- Sleep! Making sleep a priority should always be the case, but definitely make sure to get your Zzz’s as your body is making the transition.
- Get some exercise in as soon as you rise. Some light-to-medium intensity yoga should help you relax, and ease into the day.
- Up your fat consumption, A LOT. Obvious? Yes. But more importantly, this will signal to your body that you mean business. Grass-fed butter, olive oil, coconut oil, avocados, fatty meats – the more the better.
- #ShamelessSelfPromotionTime – Drink Keto Complete once a day to get some exogenous ketones into your system. This will give your body some extra fuel to run on as it is making the transition to a fat adapted diet.
This year began for us with a total disaster. Our house was burned down and we literally lost everything. We wish for nothing more but to be able to live back in a place where we have spent the last 50 years together.
We are with a verified charity:
Thank you for your support. Barbara.
How are you?
We supply Professional surveillance & medical products:
Moldex, makrite and 3M N95 1860, 9502, 9501, 8210
3ply medical, KN95, FFP2, FFP3, PPDS masks
Face shield/medical goggles
Isolation/surgical gown lvl1-4
Protective PPE/Overalls lvl1-4
IR non-contact thermometers/oral thermometers
Marine underwater CCTV
4G Solar CCTV
Human body thermal cameras
for Body Temperature Measurement up to accuracy of ±0.1?C
Let us know which products you are interested and we can send you our full pricelist.
Whatsapp: +65 87695655
If you do not wish to receive email from us again, please let us know by replying.